The Bolivarian Hall
Bolivariano" was born out of the initiative of ambassador Bernardo
Alvarez to create a landmark location in Washington DC to promote Venezuelan
We present this hall considering it will
be a wonderful place for cultural exposure and a great honor for the Venezuelan
artists participating in its activities.
2443 Massachusetts Ave. NW. Washington DC, 20008
- To promote the different cultural manifestations that occur in Venezuela.
- To bring together in important cities such as Washington DC, Venezuelan
artists who have a successful career in Venezuela or abroad, hence creating
a process of inter-relations and musical exchange between them.
- To create and encourage unity through cultural values.
- To create a yearly cultural landmark event of Venezuela in the US
concert series "Venezuelan Sounds".
- To transform the image of Venezuela by way of projecting its performing
arts and artists. In a country with over 200 different musical rhythms
across the territory, this space will be a vehicle of getting this fact
- To bring an opportunity to the Venezuelan artists to promote themselves
with the international audience that is found in Washington DC.
Please send e-mail to the Cultural Affairs Office
with questions or comments