Consulado General
Cónsul General
Servicios Consulares
Consulados en EEUU
Servicios a Venezolanos
Registro de Venezolanos
Gobierno
Economía
Energía
Cultura
Comercio
Medios Venezolanos
Noticias de Venezuela
Galería de Fotos
Venezuela en la Red
Links de EEUU
Latest News                                                                                                    

70% of Venezuelans Anticipate Good Financial Performance in 2010

Although 77.1% of Venezuelans state that they fully understand the consequences of the global economic crisis during the past year, 54.6% of them affirmed that their familiar economic situation has not been affected and 70.6% have a positive vision about their financial position for the year 2010.

These results were reflected by an opinion poll by Social Investigative Group (GIS XXI), after an analysis of 2,501 interviews proportionally done in all parts of the country between the 26th of April and the 1st of May, with a level of confidence of 95% and margin of error close to 2%.

The spokesperson for the investigative Group, Jose Gregorio Vielma Mora, informed in a press conference from the Hotel Alba Caracas that 58.4% of those surveyed sustained that in one year their economic situation will be better or much better, while 12.2% think they will maintain the same level, which in total reflects a positive vision of 70.6%

Likewise, after the debacle in many economies of the world and in countries with great financial strength, 44.8% of Venezuelans think that for 2010 the economic situation of Venezuela will be better or much better, another 9,8% think it will be the same and less than 30% say it will get worse.
 
Agencia Bolivariana de Noticias, Press Unit of the Embassy of the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela to the United States / May 18, 2009

Dirección: Edf. Mercantil Plaza
Piso 6, Ofc.601
Ave. Ponce de León
San Juan, P.R. 00918
Teléfonos:
(787) 766-4250
(787) 281-0134

 

 

 
© Copyright 2002. embavenez-us.org. Todos los derechos reservados.