This website has been moved to

The information in this site might be outdated.
Please update your bookmarks.

Consultas legales sobre inmigración
Consular Services
Untitled Document

Transporting Pets to Venezuela


  • You must present a document approved by the Health Department of the state where you reside. (Legalization)
  • The Certificate of Animal Health must be brought into the Consulate to be legalized and must be accompanied by a bankers's draft or a money order for $70.00.

Note: Health certificates are valid for 30 days from the date issued.

© Copyright 2002 - 2018. embavenez-us.org. Todos los derechos reservados.